Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Only Hours Away!

Just a few reminders -
  1. Drive safe! Gasoline is so expensive, it would be a shame to get in a crash and spill it all over the road. Not to mention that someone may get hurt and that would ruin the reunion.
  2. Don't forget your mosquito repellent and sunscreen. There isn't much of an insect issue, but they tend to come out at dusk where ever you are, so be prepared.
  3. Bring a light jacket or sweater for elegant evening wear. Also a hat during the day is always a good reminder.
  4. If you're sleeping in the dorms, don't forget to bring your sleeping bag or sheets/blankets.
  5. If you're sleeping in a tent, it's first come, first served on set up spots.
  6. Be prepared to have some fun. It will be great to see everyone again.
  7. If you have questions or problems call me. I've sent via email my contact information.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will always keep the memories of Rammfest 2008 in a warm safe place in my heart. Lets never forget ....
Long live RAMMFEST

Anonymous said...

ok, so today is December 4th. I think I am the only one that ever goes here. EVER!!!! Prove me wrong. I thought not. I am excited about next year how about you.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I still remember with fond memories the 2008 gathering! The food, the fun, the ice cream.... yes, the ice cream. It was fun and I'm looking forward myself to 7 months from today when we're all at the parade throwing water balloons at those saps on the floats! It will be grand.
See you there.

Anonymous said...

so here I am again, January 19th, 2009. I am listening to some pretty cool music that is playing with this blog. I bet you all didn't realize I spent some time selecting just the right song that had alot to do with your name. Well, until the next time I am here,