Yo loved ones.
I am just adding things today as I remember them. so, here is the list for today.
We are borrowing Nana's idea and asking anyone that would like to participate to bring your D.I. items to the reunion. We can either do a "silent auction" if the stuff is worthy or just let anyone have at it. I am talking about smaller stuff that you will be able to fit in your cars. You may send a list of items you will be bringing to Arnie and we will post them on this site, or not.
Now to my favorite part of the reunion, the food. If you would like to have snacks, cookies, nibbles, or whatever, please feel free to bring them and we will share.
Don't forget to find those Ukes.
Love and wet sloppy kisses,
g
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment