Friday, May 9, 2008

Genealogy

Hi,

We’d like to do some genealogy at the reunion and if everyone can bring a family group sheet of their immediate family.. complete and verified, it would be great! Please scan and put into PDF files, supporting documentation that you have such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc. If you can’t scan, you can call me and I’ll help you.

Example: Arnie and Gigi do a sheet with their names, wedding date, etc. It would include their parents as well as children Taylor, Mat, AJ and Kristo with their pertinent information.

Example: Taylor and Trinity would do a sheet with their names, wedding date, etc. It would include their parents as well as Lottie.

There is a lot of emphasis on researching our past, but I’m finding that much of our current information is not assembled together very well. I’d like to get this up to date and then keep it up each year at reunion time. There is a lot we need to discuss genealogy-wise. We have a real opportunity and great blessings come from this work.

No comments: